Monday, April 27, 2015

Florida and other states re-callling SMART METERS Taking our stones from our walls on our ! property

FLORIDA AND OTHER HAVE RE- CALLED ALL OF THE  SO CALLED "Smart Meters", some have caused fires while many others are giving false readings. See the news stories from the web ! New York is next !

UPDATE: May 11, 2016
               May 11, 2016 I was working outside on this beautiful day when I saw a gray truck stop on our  property access road to O&R's /Con Ed ROW ! I ran over and said "what are you doing?" he said taking stones ! I said the stones are my wall on my property and are my property boundary markers !  He said its OK they are on the Right of Way ! I said " NO !" They belong to me, I pay the MORTGAGE, STATE, COUNTY , TOWN TAXES,  and all fees, I have a DEED & TITLE to prove it ! O&R PAYS NOTHING AND OWNS NOTHING  ! They have a FREE access onto my property !             All I get is grief and this kind of abuse ! This is 27 years of this ! Anyway, he put the stones back ! I took pictures of him and his truck just for the record !  He said he worked for O&R but had no O&R gear on. He was probably a MICHELS tower employee who have been here for months. Nice people out there! How would they like someone to come onto their property and take anything they wish ? Karma is their reward, it never goes away ! It will be too late ! FYI

No comments:

Post a Comment